TMJ Bite Stabilizer Training for Dentists
The Tmj Bite Stabilizer Training Course is designed to assure dentists to master the protocols and the integration of these advanced skills into dental practice. The Course includes:
- How TMJ Bite Stabilizer works to treat severely worn dentition, symptomatic TMJs due to occlusal trauma, Stabilization of the TMJs before embarking on complex restorative treatment, Stabilization of occlusion for improved results when treating Periodontal disease, for Protecting Esthetic Porcelain & Resin Dentistry from the ravages of nocturnal Bruxing and Clenching
- How to produce the TMJ Bite Stabilizer in your own office
- How to prepare a case for accurate lab production
- How to precisely fit the lab-produced TMJ Bite Stabilizer to your patients
- How to modify the internal fitting of TMJ Bite Stabilizer so remake is not required when new fiilings, crowns or loss of teeth mandates drastic internal changes.
The curriculum includes lectures, small group demonstrations, hands-on practice, and follow-up mentoring support to thoroughly prepare you to integrate the TMJ Bite Stabilizer Therapy into your practice.
Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education, 1310 Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA 94010, USA. Call 408-252-4076 (www.facsdentistry.org)
David S. Han, D.D.S. VIP Dentistry, 4200 Chino Hills Pkwy. #355, Chino Hills, CA 91709, USA. Call 909 – 597 – 1770 (www.myvipdentistry.com)